Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

No Line Coloring Fall Fox

Since this is my first blog post and I have no idea what I'm doing I will be very surprised if anyone besides me and maybe my friend Jenny will actually see this post. But here is to new adventures!

I created a card I would like to share. I'm not sure if I'll figure out how to link products or do anything except type. Now to upload the picture...




Woo Hoo, I did it. Ok, now for the deets.

This was my first attempt at no line watercoloring using distress inks. I loved how it turned out. Here is a close up of the fox:


The adorable fox stamp is from a set by Gerda Steiner called Peeking Friends.
The acorn and leaves are from a set by Sugar Pea Designs called Nuts About You.
The dies are various dies from Lawn Fawn and the awesome Storybook 1 die from Pretty Pink Posh.

Well, that's it. My very first post. If I like blogging I will improve the appearance and hopefully make it a place you want to visit again.

If anyone who reads this has a recommendation for someone who can make this blog look snazzy on a budget please leave me a comment.

Thanks for visiting.



24 comments:

  1. I noticed your card over at Gerda Steiner's Share Your Work and wanted to get a closer look. Your no-line colouring is absolutely gorgeous! Beautifully designed card! I would like to follow your work. Have you considered adding a Followers button?

    On the blogger Dashboard, click Design, then Add a Gadget, then More Gadgets (on the left), scroll way down to find Followers. If you add it, please let me know... you can visit me at http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/ and I'll come back and follow you. I'm a fan of Gerda's designs.

    BTW, I don't think you need a new blog design - I like the plain design as it's very clean and professional looking. Wish mine looked this clean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info KT. I hope you like the new design!

      Delete
  2. Wow Tammy!!! Love your sweet Fox Card!! Your no line coloring is fantastic! You're so clever to use the fox for a fall themed card! Thank you for sharing your work with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gerta, thanks again for the re-posts this week. It really means a lot to me.

      Delete
  3. Awesome, Tammy! I'm following by email now. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous card. I like the clean look of the blog. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Km. I hope you'll come back and see the blog again. It's not as clean but it definately reflects my character more.

      Delete
  5. I love this Tammy! I can't wait to see what else you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean. I guess I better get busy on you birthday card. But you know it will probably be late. Lol

      Delete
  6. This card is soooo cute! I am so fascinated by this technique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats in creating your blog. Love Mr. Fox!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Awesome job on your card I saw it on Live Love Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natalie thank you so much and thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card, so many great elements...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jen. He is really a cute stamp to start with. Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  11. So cute, and amazing colouring skills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Lydia. I'm glad to see you're enjoying my blog and I can't believe you took the time to leave so many comments. It is appreciated more than you know.

      Delete
  12. Dear Tammy! This is a wonderful card & blog! Awesome colouring of the fox and a fantastic job on the fussy cutting!!! I'll be sure to come back and visit again :-)
    Happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maike for the wonderful comment. Please come back again. I'll be posting several new cards next week.

      Delete